Role: Site Marshall
Contract: Seasonal May – October
Located: Lets Go Hydro, Knockbracken Reservoir, 1 Mealough Road, Carryduff
Hours of Work: Flexible work patterns available – up to 40 hours per week, including day, evening and weekend shifts.
We are currently looking for site marshalls to join our dedicated resort team. The successful candidates will work as part of a small team, maintaining the functionality, efficiency, cleanliness & health & safety of Lets Go Hydro Resort.
You will be required to be ‘hands on” expressing a can do attitude. A large part of the responsibilities will involve basic repairs of damaged facilities, equipment, general maintenance along with using pressure washing equipment & operating light machinery and ensuring pathways & roadways are kept in a good, clean safe condition.
Experience in a similar role is desired, and candidates must have a full UK driving licence as they will be expected to drive vehicles on site.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
· Assisting with the maintenance and upkeep of entire site, ensuring a safe environment for all
· Following bin map to empty bags and replenish these areas
· Ensure storage facilities are maintained, kept tidy and clean, and audited regularly, maintaining the records
· Assist in set up / take down of any temporary units, ensuring correct storage to prevent any damage
· Follow tasks set by manager, prioritising workload, completing job sheets & tasks
· Follow on site risk assessments and ensuring continuous upkeep or recording of paperwork
· Promote a culture of safety and compliance
· Ability to operate necessary machinery and vehicles on site
· Perform preventative maintenance, handling basic repairs and maintenance. (Maintenance works including accommodation, small joinery work)
· Follow daily cleaning schedules & comply with our opening and end of day/closing procedures, ensuring security procedures are being followed and complete daily checks
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities but will evolve and change depending on business needs.
Essential Experience Requirements:
· Proven maintenance experience preferably from the leisure, tourism or hospitality industry with time served in either electrical, plumbing, joinery or similar skill
· Experience performing routine maintenance works, working towards a maintenance schedule
· Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment and work to a high standard
· Always maintain a professional and positive attitude whilst maintaining confidentiality
· Good team player with excellent communication skills
· Great organisational and time management skills
· Flexible, adaptable and can-do attitude
· Motivated, driven and enthusiastic
· Right to Work Documents
· Must have a full UK driving license
This is a hands-on role, and a hardworking, flexible attitude is required. Excellent communication skills and you must be enthusiastic and passionate about your role and working outdoors.
What we are offering:
· Staff training and development
· Great culture with staff fun days
· Staff Uniform and all safety equipment provided
· Free car parking on site
· Staff discount on activities including staff cable sessions (off-peak times only)
· Opportunities to progress within the company
How to apply:
To Apply: Please click on the link below for the application form and complete in full:
Please note, the application form must be completed in full and submitted before the closing date.
Attend our recruitment open day – interviews will be held on the day!
Lakeside Lounge at Let’s Go Hydro, Wednesday 21st February 15:00 – 19:00
Contact [email protected] for further details