Customer Service Brand Ambassadors
Job Title: Customer Service Brand Ambassadors
Contract: Seasonal April – October (with the potential to be extended depending on operational need)
Hours of work: Up to 40 hours per week, rota will be Monday- Sunday must be flexible for some evenings or weekends
Salary: £12 per hour
Location: Office is based at Let’s Go Hydro, 1 Mealough Road, Carryduff, BT8 8GB
As Customer Service Brand Ambassador you will be offering excellent customer front facing assistance to all resort visitors and staff by promoting the Let’s Go Hydro brand. You will be the first point of contact assisting customers with their orders that come in via telephone and online channels, field inbound and outbound calls as well as emails. You will assist customers with their orders and in making their visit the best experience it can be!
- Respond to high volume of pre-sales and after-sales emails.
- Respond to queries via email and other online channels in a positive, professional and timely manner ensuring details of customer orders, enquiries or complaints are logged.
- Proactively contact customers via telephone to upsell packages when required.
- Stay up to date with all offers and packages outlined by the events and marketing department.
- Record and resolve customer complaints and any other potential issues, ensuring the customer and management are kept updated.
- Pay attention to detail, ensuring the best customer service is delivered to each valued customer.
- Follow documented/agreed business processes and procedures.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships to achieve a positive working environment and atmosphere.
- Assist with additional administrative work, accurately and within agreed timescales.
- Proven customer service or hospitality experience in the past 2 years
- A high standard of both spoken and written English
- Good numeracy and vocabulary skills
- Outgoing personality with a passion for sales and promotion
- Experience studying or working to develop business
- Computer literate with experience of suing Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to approach and engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Strong persuasive skills to effectively communicate products to customers
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, prioritising, organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Legally eligible to work within the UK
What we are offering
- Staff training and development
- Great culture with staff fun days
- Free car parking on site
- Staff discount
- Opportunities to progress within the company
To Apply: Please click on the link below for the application form and complete in full:
Please note, the application form must be completed in full and submitted before the closing date.
Attend our recruitment open day – interviews will be held on the day!
Lakeside Lounge at Let’s Go Hydro, Wednesday 21st February 15:00 – 19:00
Contact [email protected] for further details