Customer Service and Group Bookings Supervisor
Job Title: Customer Service and Group Bookings Supervisor
Contract: Seasonal March – October
Hours of work: Up to 40 hours per week, typically Monday- Friday however must be flexible for some evenings or weekends
Salary: £13.50 per hour
Location: Office is based at Let’s Go Hydro, 1 Mealough Road, Carryduff, BT8 8GB
As Customer Service and Group Bookings Supervisor you will be responsible for maintaining and delivering the administration element of group packages and will also meet and greet groups on site for their activities and overnight stays. The successful candidate will also supervise a small team of Customer Service Brand Ambassadors who handle day to day queries via e-mail, telephone and social media.
- Handle group booking queries via e-mail and telephone and finalise packages unique to each group which will include activities, spa, accommodation and food.
- Work closely with the Business and Sales Development Officer who will bring customers to the business for group bookings.
- Work closely with the operations team in passing on all information for group booking including any special requests.
- Assist the Customer Service Manager with the daily running of the Customer Service department.
- Assist the Customer Service Manager to ensure KPI’s continue to be met throughout the Customer Service team.
- Be the lead point of contact for the department within the business in the Customer Service absence.
- Respond to high volume of pre-sales and after-sales emails
- Respond to queries via email and other online channels
- Answer all calls and emails in a positive, professional, and timely manner ensuring details of customer orders, enquiries or complaints are logged.
- Proactively contact customers via telephone to upsell packages when required.
- Stay up to date with all offers and packages outlined by the events and marketing department.
- Record and resolve customer complaints and any other potential issues, ensuring the customer and management are kept updated.
- Pay attention to detail, ensuring the best customer service is delivered to each valued customer.
- Follow documented/agreed business processes and procedures.
- Meet and exceed business, department and individual objectives and targets in line with business requirements.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships to achieve a positive working environment and atmosphere.
- Assist in other areas of the business if required.
- Assist with additional administrative work, accurately and within agreed timescales.
- Proven customer service or hospitality experience in the past 2 years
- A high standard of both spoken and written English
- Good numeracy and vocabulary skills
- Outgoing personality with a passion for sales and promotion
- Experience studying or working to develop business
- Computer literate with experience of suing Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to approach and engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Strong persuasive skills to effectively communicate products to customers
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, prioritising, organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Legally eligible to work within the UK
What we are offering
- Staff training and development
- Great culture with staff fun days
- Free car parking on site
- Staff discount
- Opportunities to progress within the company
To Apply: Please click on the link below for the application form and complete in full:
Please note, the application form must be completed in full and submitted before the closing date.