Accommodation Assistant (Seasonal)
Role: Accommodation Assistant (Seasonal)
Location: Lets Go Hydro, Knockbracken Reservoir, 1 Mealough Road, Carryduff
Contract/Hours of work:
We can offer you either a 4 / 6 / 8 or 10 week contract, working 10 / 20 or 40 hours per week
Please include in your cover letter/CV/email what contract you would like to work and this can be discussed in more detail at interview.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Salary: Earn from £7.50 – £15 depending on experience and qualifications (role dependent)
As Accommodation Assistant you will be responsible for the smooth running of our accommodation units at the resort. This includes a wide range of units ranging from glamping pods and tent pitches to quirky Safari Tents and Forest Domes. Units either have shared facilities or are fully self-catering.
Your days will be varied with reception duties (checking guests in and out), dealing with guest queries as well as helping prepare accommodation units for arrival (hot tubs, fire pits and welcome baskets).
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Using the resort system to check guest in and out of accommodation.
- Knows the location and type of accommodation units available on the resort as well as extensive knowledge of all resort services and facilities.
- Providing great customer service to guests dealing queries and requests.
- Liaising with the cleaning team and manager in relation to readiness of the accommodation units.
- Thoroughly understand and adhere to proper credit card and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Maintain accommodation unit key storage system to ensure security procedures are followed.
- Assist guests in making future reservations in order encourage repeat custom.
- Attend departmental training and meetings to ensure you have up to date information.
- Maintains cleanliness and neatness of the reception area.
- Prepare the accommodation unit for guest arrival by doing cleaning checks, filling up the hot tub with fresh clean water and removing any ash from used fire pits.
- Liaising and assisting the maintenance team with gas bottle supply where needed.
- Reporting any maintenance issues to the maintenance team in a timely manner.
- Replenishing wood supply within the accommodation units.
- Always following company health and safety procedures.
- Ensuring an effecting handover of information between team members from shift to shift.
- Friendly telephone manner when answering calls.
- Stock control of guest supplies and amenities to ensure adequate supply and they are always stored correctly and securely.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities but will evolve and change depending on business needs.
Essential Experience Requirements:
- Reception experience in either a hotel or resort.
- Customer Service in a fast-paced hospitality environment.
- Experience working with Office 365 applications.
How to apply:
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate their experience of working at a similar level in a fast-paced hospitality / tourism environment.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter detailing how you meet the criteria to email@example.com
** Please include in your cover letter the position that you are applying for.
Candidates who are offered employment will be required to produce proof of identification and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a Disclosure & Barring Service Check (DBS)